Get Involved with Pandora's Project!
There are a lot of simple ways for you to get involved in spreading the word about Pandora's Project and raising awareness of rape and sexual abuse. Please let us know how you're helping out!
- Join the Message Board & Chat Room
There is no better way to advance our mission than by advancing your own healing. As a rape or sexual abuse survivor or supporter of someone who was victim of sexual violence, we can help you as you heal.
- Donate Now!
We rely on support from the public to keep our programs strong and help us reach rape and sexual abuse survivors. Donations of all sizes are appreciated!
- Buy a Contributing Membership
Registered support community members can upgrade their membership. For more information, view this thread.
- Print Brochures & Flyers
Spread the word about our online support community - hang flyers on bulletin boards in coffee shops, at colleges, and wherever else you think will reach rape and sexual abuse survivors.
- Become a Facebook fan and join our Facebook Cause
Your support through Facebook lets you get involved and helps to spread the word about this resource.
- Follow us on Twitter
Keep up to date and join in the conversation.
- Think of Pandy's when Shopping Online
Through our Amazon.com and Goodshop.com affiiations, you can benefit Pandy's whenever you use the internet to shop.
- Buy from our CafePress Store
Purchase sweatshirts, journals, stickers, and more!
- Use GoodSearch when Searching Online
Each search earns money for Pandy's - you can download the GoodSearch toolbar to make your online activity count even more!
- Volunteer your Talents!
We are always seeking guest speakers, writers, and web design help. Contact us if you have something you'd like to offer! If you'd like to help out with the sexual abuse and rape survivor online support group, watch the message board announcements for staff openings.
Get Involved in your Community & School
- Organize a Take Back the Night rally (or join an existing TBTN committee), and donate the proceeds to Pandora's Project, your local rape crisis center, or another sexual violence organization.
- Wear or display a teal ribbon - make your own, or find some for purchase here
- Volunteer at your local rape crisis center. RAINN provides a directory of centers.
- Confront sexist and rape-friendly jokes and speak out against violent behavior you witness
- Join the RAINN Speaker's Bureau
- Bring a rape or sexual abuse speaker to your college or community event
- Participate in a campaign sponsored by PAVE
- Get a group of friends together to take a RAD self-defense course
- If you are a college student, get involved on your campus through SAFER
How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
- Anne Frank