> Female Survivors
Join the Escaping Hades banner exchange.
Search the web
Tori Amos Inspired Sites
As Waters Passing By
- Annaleigh's site, formerly Annaleigh's Abuse Awareness
Awaygirl's site aimed at survivors of African descent
- A place of healing through creative expression..
Dan and Paulette's Recovery Page
- -includes personal stories, coping strategies, encouragement, places to contribute, and links.
Dancing in the Darkness
- Vera's comprehensive survivor site
- A place where victims of sexual violence can come to feel safe, accepted, cherished, and, hopefully, less alone.
Finding My Soul
- Tracy's site for survivors of child sexual abuse. Sections of sexual abuse by female perpetrator and child pornography.
- A survivor room; A safe place created to express and feel the things there isn't any other safe place for.
- Melanie's website for survivors of rape and sexual abuse dedicated to breaking the silence.
I Am A Survivor Not A Victim
- This site deals with sexual abuse and all the problems it causes on a daily basis.
- A poet's survivor site. Includes quotes and links.
Over the Rainbow
- Stefka's Wizard of Oz themed survivor site. Survivor stories, rape in the media, articles and survivor creativity.
Pregnant by Rape
- Support for women who have faced rape related pregnancy or who are facing it now. A pro-choice site by a survivor who had and kept the child.
Sarah's Survivors Page
- Rape poetry and stories.
- A survivor's story. Includes poetry and links.
Surviving the Memories
- Donna's site. Survivor music and poetry plus much more
- This page is for survivors of abuse to find encouragement, support, and a safe place to share. This is our page (yours and mine).
Surviving to Thriving
- Jes's site for survivors of rape and child sexual assault.
Tears in the Dark
- A place to vent anger and frustration, share recipes for healing, and make some great friends.
- A site with my story, my aftermath and anger and some writings.
Wings of Fire
- Shani's site for survivors in the BDSM lifestyle
- A personal experience of acquaintance rape and becoming a survivor.
You Are Not Alone!
- A survivor's page for those dealing with rape or sexual abuse.
Submit Your URL