Donate to Pandora's Project
Help Us Help Rape & Sexual Abuse Survivors
Pandora's Project is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that currently relies solely on donations from individuals to operate.
In addition to the message board and support community, we also operate a Sexual Assault Lending Library and sponsor healing retreat weekends. View our programs page to learn more about what we do to raise awareness of sexual violence and support rape and sexual abuse survivors as they heal.
The majority of our services are offered to rape and sexual abuse survivors free of charge. To continue this, and strengthen and expand our programming, we rely on the generosity of those who care about this cause.
The cliche is true: all donations help, no matter what their size. If you are in a financial position to support us, we would greatly appreciate your donation. All U.S. donations are fully tax deductible to the extent provided by law; for donations from outside the U.S., check your local laws.
For ways to help if you're not in a position to make a monetary or in-kind donation, view our Get Involved page.
One of the members of our online support community said this about how Pandy's has helped:
Before joining, I could barely talk about any of the trauma at all with my therapist. Joining has helped tremendously in giving me support and courage to talk.
Join us to make sure that all survivors have support whenever they need it. You can help a survivor break the silence.
To ensure that as much of your donation as possible goes directly to programming, we process donations through two online third-party processors, or through mailed donations. Pandora's Project/Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, so your donation is tax-deductible as permitted by law.
You can also donate through Facebook by joining our Facebook Cause, and you can benefit Pandora's Project while shopping online and searching the internet. View our Shop for Pandy's page for more information.
Accepts credit cards or debits from bank accounts. You can use your PayPal Account, or make a one-time donation without an account. Click the Donate button below to start the process:
Network for Good:
A nonprofit payment processor, Network for Good allows donors to make a single or recurring donation. Network for Good also allows anonymous donations and lets you cover the donation fees. Click the Donate Now button below to start the process:
You can send a check or money order donation to:
Pandora's Aquarium, Inc
3109 W. 50th Street
Minneapolis, MN 55410
Contributing Membership for Members:
If you are a member of the Pandora's Aquarium
online support community, you can support us with
a Contributing Membership,
(you must be logged in to view).
We appreciate all donations, including in-kind donations. In-kind donations help us direct monetary donations to programming, rather than to overhead. We especially appreciate the following types of in-kind donations:
- U.S. postage stamps in any denomination (used for general purposes and to ship books for the lending library)
- Target and Wal-Mart gift cards (for office supplies and retreat supplies)
- Best Buy gift cards (for technology needs, such as software)
- Amazon.com e-certificates (for lending library materials and software)
- Office Max and Office Depot gift cards (for envelopes, printing paper, and general office supplies)
- Books & DVDs in good condition for the lending library (see this page for our wishlist)
As with monetary donations, the value of in-kind donations is tax deductible as allowed under law. If you'd like to make an in-kind donation, please see our Contact Us page for our mailing address and e-mail address.
We would like to acknowledge the following individuals and corporations for their donations and volunteer assistance:
- Jason Ervin - volunteer web design
- Lush Handmade Bath & Cosmetic Products - supporting rape and sexual abuse survivors through self-care donations
- Microsoft - reduced-rate Office software to enable us to continue supporting survivors
- TechSoup - providing technology donations to Pandora's Project and other non-profit organizations.
- Grant Gopher - monthly grant contests and a grant database
Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness.
Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao Tzu